This Cremation Package provides for cremation followed by a memorial service in our chapel or a church. A Memorial Service is a special event or “service” for friends and family to honor relationships and celebrate life.
The service can be held at any time or location and be as unique and special as the life itself. The service may be religious or secular, solemn or celebratory. It may include a time of sharing stories and remembrances or center around special music.The possibilities are virtually endless.
The importance, however, of any service or memorial event, is to honor life . . . its joys and relationships, its moments and memories.
You will have an opportunity to share your thoughts on the memorial service at the conclusion of Step 4.
• This service package includes the initial transfer from the place of death (within 30 miles of our funeral homes), limited professional services, assistance with filing death certificate and obtaining permit for cremation, notification of social security, transportation to the crematory, and crematory fee.
And also includes:
|Assistance with obituary creation and web publishing || ($100) |
|* Most newspapers have an additional charge not reflected in this fee. |
|Staff and facilities for a memorial service in our chapel. Monday-Saturday. || ($425) |
*This service package does not include:
- Newspaper notices
- Certified death certificates
- Cemetery expenses including opening and closing grave
- Police escorts if needed
- Registry Book
- Stationary Package including memorial folders, video, bookmarks, acknowledgement cards, temporary grave marker (May be added -$435)
- Memorial Photo Video, if separate from Stationary Package ($175)
- Or other third party charges or cash advanced items.
Although not included in the above "Traditional Funeral Package," you may choose to add these items at the time arrangements are finalized and required documents are signed.
Your Funeral Director will discuss these items during the arrangement conference.